March is amazing! I have been all over and am loving my victory lap for my 20s. Tonight I am winding down from the excitement and adrenaline of the UG conference. There is nothing more exciting to me right now than looking around me and seeing over 1000 young people praising Jesus.
Tonight I was left thinking a lot about myself and the life I live. What am I daily doing to reach Camas? My neighbors? More than young people? Where is the fire? Yikes. Love it AND I am excited to challenge myself to walk it out.
But as I run this month… here is a quick recap
1) Started my victory lap with a trip to Palm Desert, CA. Why do I live in the Northwest… oh yea, calling. Spent a few quick days with a bestie.. Shannon and got some much needed SUN!
2) Endured the gamble and thrill of flying standby.
3) Learned that flight attendants mean business. I wish more parents where that way with their kids on a flight. That means your child over two cannot sit in your lap and shouldn’t scream bloody murder for 20 minutes over wearing a seatbelt. Bravo to the flight attendants that held their ground.
4) Prayer is amazing. Gets you through turbulence… literal and figurative.
5) Returned to the cold wasteland of PDX. Just kidding. I was glad to be home even if my lovey was sick.
6) Started a new book and “diet” if you will called Cinch! Quit the diet coke and most artificial flavoring aside from the treat of occasional skinny caramel machiatto. Down to 1 caffeinated beverage a day. Taking vitamins. Serious stuff.
7) The Langs are finishing up our taxes and praying about a new to us car. I know what I want.. and can’t afford… but it doesn’t hurt to ask.
8) Now I am winding down for bed. Tomorrow is Day 2 of the UG Conference. Please join with us in prayer for our students, the speakers and safety for driving in Puyallup. I am not joking about that part.