My mind has been swirling with thoughts lately. Blog post ideas… books.. groups… When my mind swirls I write things down on post-its and little slips of paper that adorn my existence and create trail of mind leaking bread crumbs.
So there was a time that I thought I might have A.D.D. but maybe I’m just driven. Sometimes the driver takes left turns.
So here are some thoughts on summer (mind you this is being written after my mind was fried by middle schoolers at our MS Service tonight)…
1) I would like to write an ode of sorts to the fact that the GFGs are celebrating our 10 year anniversary this all.. it will likely come in blog form and divulge some of our best kept secrets like any good memoir would. Teaser.. I think so.
2) I would like to finally post pictures of our house, perhaps have a much belated house warming party.
3) In conjunction with said pictures and party, I really need to finish unpacking as well as putting away. I also need to pick a color of paint now that I have two samples of paint on a wall.
4) Join a gym. Come on.
5) I am looking forward to enjoying Portland and VanCamougal this summer. I can’t wait for the hippie in me to come out (she still believes in shaving though) and walk to Farmer’s market. Good people watching times.
6) I’m going to grow some veggies in my urban garden and feast on them before the squirrels get them.
7) I’m going to not kill a squirrel. I’m going to instead spend lots of quality time with my favorite Matt and my favorite Owen and my favorite Griffin and if we are lucky… the sun.
8.) Plan a get together with friends I haven’t seen in years.
9) I want complete some major projects at work.. from signing the building to helping our team communicate well and effectively.
10) Lots and lots of fun times with the young people at Grace. Looking forward to some crazy good times from camp to groups to everything in between. Woot.
I’m going to need some sunblock and maybe a Venti unsweetened passion ice tea. I like it because it is pink.